Export Live Data to a PC

How can I export Saved Live Data to a Windows 10 PC so that I can open the data in Excel in order to look closely at the graphed data?

Under auxiliary tools, you will find File Browser. In there, you can open an USB and copy files from the device to the USB drive. We will put together a guide on how to do this as it is a little complex.

Before I posted the question, I had retrieved the saved Live Data using what seems to be the procedure you are describing and acquired a text file. On my first attempt to reply, I attached the text file, but when I clicked on “Submit”, my reply was cancelled and the message “You are not allowed to upload files with that file extension.” was displayed at the top of the screen. The data in the text file appeared to have data field markers, but it was not in a standard format such as CSV that I’m familiar with and I was not able to bring the data into Excel. Is there some way to bring the data into Excel or some other application in order to get a better look at graphs of the data?

Before I posted the question, I had retrieved the saved Live Data using what seems to be the procedure you are describing and acquired a text file. On my first attempt to reply, I attached the text file, but when I clicked on “Submit”, my reply was cancelled and the message “You are not allowed to upload files with that file extension.” was displayed at the top of the screen. The data in the text file appeared to have data field markers, but it was not in a standard format such as CSV that I’m familiar with and I was not able to bring the data into Excel. Is there some way to bring the data into Excel or some other application in order to get a better look at graphs of the data?

Absolutely, it seems like you’ve been proactive in trying to analyze the Live Data from your vehicle. However, as of now, the live data can only be played back on the device itself. We understand the convenience and additional insights that could be garnered from exporting this data to a more flexible format like CSV, and we are actively working on a solution for this.

How is the addition going for the ability to export Live Data from a vehicle to a more flexible format like CSV?

Thank you for reaching out and asking about the progress on the feature to export live data from vehicles into a more flexible format like CSV. Our development team is actively working on this addition to ensure it meets our standards of functionality and user-friendliness. We do not yet have a specific timeline for when this feature will be available. Rest assured, we understand the importance of this capability and are committed to implementing it as efficiently as possible. We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated as soon as we have more information to share. Thank you for your understanding and support.